Initialize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Initialize Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annoying e-mails

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caparzo
Initialize Clan Member

Annoying e-mails Empty
PostSubject: Annoying e-mails   Annoying e-mails I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:03 pm

So... how do I get read of the annoyings emails I am sent anytime somebody makes a post at some thread I've posted at ? I mean, within the email, you get an url to 'stop said notifications' but it won't do nothing, it will keep sending me an email anytime somebody posts on 'x' thread, I already removed that option on my profile [ this forum ] but still, ain't working... any clue as for why this might be happening ?
Back to top Go down
Handa
Initialize Clan Member

Annoying e-mails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying e-mails   Annoying e-mails I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:05 pm

Profile > Preferences > Always notify me of replies : > Click No > Save.

Worked for me, you might have clicked the PM one, check that you clicked the right one.
Back to top Go down
Timora
Group Leader
Timora

Annoying e-mails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying e-mails   Annoying e-mails I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:12 pm

Happened to me too, even after I chose " no " for the topic following. Try looking in Profile > topic is being watched.
Back to top Go down
Caparzo
Initialize Clan Member

Annoying e-mails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying e-mails   Annoying e-mails I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:31 pm

Yeah, that's exactly what I did, clicked on 'no', but still, doesn't make any difference
Back to top Go down
Timora
Group Leader
Timora

Annoying e-mails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying e-mails   Annoying e-mails I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:54 pm

I meant the tab called " Topic is being watched ".
You know, in profile you have information, preferences, signature, ... and the last one is Topic is being watched. Did you check there ? Razz
Back to top Go down
Handa
Initialize Clan Member

Annoying e-mails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying e-mails   Annoying e-mails I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:55 pm

Timora wrote:
Happened to me too, even after I chose " no " for the topic following. Try looking in Profile > topic is being watched.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. You need to remove those that are already watched, do you get any mails about this topic?
Back to top Go down
Caparzo
Initialize Clan Member

Annoying e-mails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying e-mails   Annoying e-mails I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:31 pm

Solved, or so it seems, thank you lads Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Annoying e-mails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying e-mails   Annoying e-mails I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annoying e-mails
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Initialize :: Other :: Offtopic-
Jump to: