Initialize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Initialize Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED]Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AmmoWast

[DENIED]Application Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED]Application   [DENIED]Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:38 am

Personal Info

Name: Edwin

Time Zone: GMT-9 (-8 now i think cause of daylight savings)

Do you speak propper english?
Yes

Name on azure forum: halcheka

Availability/How much can you play daily?
~4 hours a day. some days more, some days less...but average 4 i guess. a lot more on weekends and days i dont have school during the week.

Connection/Computer Specs: 10Mb/sec speed 4gb ram, 2.2 AMD athlon dual core, nVidia 256 video ram

Ventrilo?Do you have a mic?
Yes/Yes

Lineage 2 Information

Character Name: AmmoWaster

Class: from the ones listed that you need, archer or BD. but i can play anything if needed

Other Servers you played (if you can throw in a screen or fraps):
Deviant Realms Alexandria, Azure nanaki, Azure aerith.

Other Clans on Celes you been or applied to: none on celes

Reason for Leaving: none on celes, since its new

L2 Experience: since september 2005, so 3.5 years

Most used class?
hmm... i have played WL, destroyer, spellhowler and BD most. but i have played every class to some extent

PVP Experience? What kind of pvp do you like?
i love pvp. depending on my class...i like to gank people if im an archer or something. but in general i like mass pvp, such as seiges etc.

Would anyone from Initialize vouch for you?Name?
not atm. i stopped playing L2 a few months ago cause i got tired of aerith and nanaki.

Why do you want to join us?What's your goal?
want a nice organized clan, want good leadership, want a group of friends on the new server, and PVP Very Happy

Did you read the clan rules? do you accept them?
yep Very Happy

Your Comments about us?
looking forward to a new server with new friends Smile
Back to top Go down
MadaSlayer
T3h Leader
MadaSlayer

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Application   [DENIED]Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:42 am

hey, nice application.
what chars did you have on aerith & nanaki? meaning lvl,clans,gear etc.
if we were to accept you in the clan would you roll Archer (preferably HE/PR)???
Back to top Go down
https://10plm.forumotion.net
MadaSlayer
T3h Leader
MadaSlayer

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Application   [DENIED]Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:53 am

eviscerator what do you think?
i'm still w8ing for the details about aerith & nanaki.
Back to top Go down
AmmoWast

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Application   [DENIED]Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:56 am

on aerith i had a 74 BD with BW heavy and kesh*kesh and a 70 warlord with maj heavy and halberd. on nanaki i had a 72 SH that i sacrificed his gear for my 71 destroyer, and the destro had maj heavy set with dragon slayer.

i wasnt in any big clans...just little ones, cause by the time i started on aerith and nanaki it was after they had already developed and ppl had the super clans going so i wasnt able to ge tinto those. i dont remember the names of hte lil clans honestly, i stopped playing on those servers a few months ago.

so thats why im looking forward to a new server opening up with new ppl and stuff. if you wanted me to go archer i would choose HE, but i can roll HE, or any support classes as well. i like pvp, but i also like raiding/rift/etc to get gear for the clan in order to use in pvp. so i would prefer a support class since they are helpful in farming AND pvp, while archers are almost only pvp, since destros own the farming DD business....rofl.

but either way, i can roll HE if you already have all supports full. my name is ammowaster, the forum cuts it off to ammowast >.>
Back to top Go down
AmmoWast

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Application   [DENIED]Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:59 am

my main server was Deviant Realms though, before it shut down Sad

i had a 76 warlord, with full maj set and tlalum glaive, and some alts 50-70 range(active online population was around 120 online at a time...went to 200 on seige weekends)
about 15 people had full A armor sets, so this gear wouldnt be uber on azure, but there it was. Razz
Back to top Go down
MadaSlayer
T3h Leader
MadaSlayer

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Application   [DENIED]Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:03 am

I appreciate your honesty .
+1 from me.
w8ing for eviscerator's opinion.

P.S. I Would give you the chance to chose between HE & warlock.
but let's see what Eviscerator thinks...
Back to top Go down
AmmoWast

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Application   [DENIED]Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:08 am

are all the supports (heals, BD, WC) and destro spots taken already? if they are then between HE and warlock id choose HE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AmmoWast

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Application   [DENIED]Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:10 am

oh, and do any of you use xfire? if you do add me: ammowaster3000

sry for dualposting, but it wont let me edit my posts since im posting as a guest :<
Back to top Go down
MadaSlayer
T3h Leader
MadaSlayer

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Application   [DENIED]Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:10 am

it's not that they are taken ...
i'm trying to complete the Groups in order as you can see
so now i'm filling up Archer group

i need 1 WK and 3 more Archers to be complete.
if you go HE i would need 1WK adn 2 archers Razz getting close.

My goal is to complete the Dagger Group ;Archer Group 1 and Mage Group before Live
and time is running out cause we started the clan a bit lateish...
Back to top Go down
MadaSlayer
T3h Leader
MadaSlayer

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Application   [DENIED]Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:11 am

AmmoWast wrote:
oh, and do any of you use xfire? if you do add me: ammowaster3000

sry for dualposting, but it wont let me edit my posts since im posting as a guest :<
no problem ...tbh no i don't use xfire.
Back to top Go down
Ammowast

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Application   [DENIED]Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:16 am

what are the groups looking like? for example archer party...

is it:

1: Archer
2: Archer
3: Archer
4: Archer
5: warlock
6: Heals
7: BD

or possibly replace an archer with a sws.

also, i think during the beginnings of a new server its important for a clan to have some destros, because theyre good for farming and powerlvling the clan. frenzy ftw xD
Back to top Go down
MadaSlayer
T3h Leader
MadaSlayer

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Application   [DENIED]Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:17 am

look on the sticky on recruitment section.
Back to top Go down
AmmoWast

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Application   [DENIED]Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:24 am

oh ok yeah those parties look good Very Happy

so any ideas on who we might ally with later on? or are we just going to start and see who we end up becoming friends with?

oh...and what about clan fatties?....err i mean dorfs xD those will be important lol. or maybe we can just have alts.,..but then itll level slow. if we wanna be ahead of the game compared to other clans we should get a few dorfs so we get B and A gear when the time comes Razz

cant wait till celes goes live Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MadaSlayer
T3h Leader
MadaSlayer

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Application   [DENIED]Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:27 am

I'll recruit just 1 dwarf BH and one WS
the BH will be for most recs/parts
and some mats
for most mats though i do recommand a alt Wink
but we shall see how things evolve.
And atm no i have no idee with who we might be doing ally...
Back to top Go down
AmmoWast

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Application   [DENIED]Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:31 am

so is the plan to be pvp gankers from day 1 so ppl are afraid of us forever? Very Happy

or are we gunna go slow with pvp in the beginning and just farm/powerlvl and get gear/higher level
Back to top Go down
MadaSlayer
T3h Leader
MadaSlayer

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Application   [DENIED]Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:39 am

i think most of the people here are better described by the 1st option
but it's the main CL's decision...
Back to top Go down
Eviscerator
T3h Leader
Eviscerator

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Application   [DENIED]Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:39 am

you can play any class you want there are a lot of slots open i`m not forcing no one to play a specific class i request except in rly needed cases or slots open for specific classes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Application   [DENIED]Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]Application
Page 1 of 1